2018年10月10日水曜日

About Hikakin brother's Seikin


I will introduce Seikin. Seikin is real name is Seiya Kaihatsu. He is a Japanese famous YouTuber. He is from Nigata and he is 31 years old. He is living in Tokyo now. Actually, Seikin and Hikakin are brothers. Seikin is also a rich man. But, he doesn't grow up lapped in luxury. Seikin is older than Hikakin. Twitter's followers are about 95 thousand. Seikin also has another channel. About, playing games. But he has dexterous hands. For example, he can makes sweets. I am hungry when I see his videos...
 They have a similar face. Especially, these two people have similar eyes. I think they are small eyes. Seikin has many videos for children. He has a baby and a wife, but his wife doesn't appear in the videos. The baby is very small and cute. I am looking forword to seeing the baby is growth. 











 It was over 4million view after 3days. i Tunes ranking is No.1. This song supervise is Hikakin. And This song write the words is Seikin. This song cheers me up when I'm down. I recommended listen to song.






                                                                                                                  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿